At Real Estate Establishment, Inc. our Property Managers will conduct an extensive investigation to ensure that you, the Owner, get the most out of your investment property. And, we do it all for ONE LOW MONTHLY PRICE, with no hidden fees.
- Resident Retention Programs
- Income Maximizing Tools & Ideas
- Credit Card Processing
- Online Tenant Payments
- Legal Protection and Prevention
- Proven Policies and Procedures
- Personalized Accounting
- Industry Management Forms
- Fair Housing Standards compliance
- Bonded/Insured Employees
- Employee Training Programs
- Credit and Criminal Screening
- Property Management Oversight
- Market Rent Analysis
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Buffer Between Tenants
- Vendor Relations And Purchasing Power
- Advertising and Marketing Skill
Prepare Your Property to be Rented
- Help you to evaluate your property and offer recommendations for rental preparation.
- Coordinate the completion of necessary maintenance and repairs with our network of highly experienced vendors.
- Complete an extensive market analysis to determine the optimal monthly rental amount.
- Prepare and execute a specific marketing program utilizing the Orange County Multiple Listing Service, newspapers, the Internet, property signs, and much more
Find You a Tenant
- Pursue all leads and schedule prompt showings
- Review and verify prospective tenant’s rental, credit, employment history, and income.
- Discuss the results of the screening process with you and offer recommendations
- Prepare all rental agreements according to the California Association of Realtors approved forms. In addition, we prepare several other disclosure documents and addendum, designed by our attorneys, to protect you and your property.
- Coordinate signing of rental agreement by tenant and collection of first month’s rent and security deposit prior to move-in.
Rent Collection and Owner Disbursements
- Collect your rental income from your tenant each month
- Prepare and serve necessary notices if rent is not paid, or rental agreement in violated.
- Coordinate the start of unlawful detainer action to evict your tenant if they refuse to pay rent or honor rental agreement
- Pay any reoccuring monthly expenses on your behalf, including gardending and pool services, mortgage, insurance, etc.
- Prepare itemized monthly statements showing all income and expenses for your property.
- Promptly disperse your rental income check.
- Offer 24-hour repair services to your tenant
- Arrange for necessary upkeep including gardening and pool service
- Utilize our networks of vendors to complete repairs in a timely and cost effective manner
- Coordinate property reconditioning including painting, carpet, etc.
- Conduct periodic drive-by inspections
- Organize annual smoke detector testing
- Work with your tenant after they have signed their lease, to accomodate move-in, transfer of utilities, and to ensure they enjoy their new home
- Work with the tenant to resolve maintenance issues promptly